The Grand Prix of Real Estate Goes Virtual
In October, FIABCI-USA conducted a virtual awards ceremony for the 2020 Grand Prix of Real Estate. This was a first for the USA Chapter and it was a great success, opening up attendance to FIABCI members and interested parties from around the world. The following nine projects were recognized for achieving exemplary status.
- Aspen Police Department – Aspen, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
- Bleu Ciel – Dallas, TX | Submitted By: Harwood International
- The Cove – Seattle, WA | Submitted By: Vibrant Cities
- Elk Peak Ranch – Aspen, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
- The Grove Resort & Water Park – Orlando, FL | Submitted By: BTI Partners
- Ing Residence – Oahu, HI | Submitted By: Trigg-Smith Architects
- Kapiolani Residence – Honolulu, HI | Submitted By: Samkoo Hawaii
- N23 Student Housing – Seattle, WA | Submitted By: Studio19 Architects
- Virginia Placer – Telluride, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
The awards ceremony for the 2020 Grand Prix of Real Estate is now available for on-demand viewing. Click on the thumbnail below to start the video and please join us in rooting for those projects that advance on to the FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence, the international leg of the competition.