2020 Award Recipients Announced!
In October, FIABCI-USA conducted a virtual awards ceremony for the Grand Prix of Real Estate. This was a first for the USA Chapter and it was a great success, opening up attendance to FIABCI members and interested parties from around the world. The following projects were recognized with awards for achieving exemplary status. Congratulations to all!
- Aspen Police Department – Aspen, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
- Bleu Ciel – Dallas, TX | Submitted By: Harwood International
- The Cove – Seattle, WA | Submitted By: Vibrant Cities
- Elk Peak Ranch – Aspen, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
- The Grove Resort & Water Park – Orlando, FL | Submitted By: BTI Partners
- Ing Residence – Oahu, HI | Submitted By: Trigg-Smith Architects
- Kapiolani Residence – Honolulu, HI | Submitted By: Samkoo Hawaii
- N23 Student Housing – Seattle, WA | Submitted By: Studio19 Architects
- Virginia Placer – Telluride, CO | Submitted By: Charles Cunniffe Architects
Click on the Grand Prix Winners tab to learn more about these projects. A video of the awards ceremony is available for on-demand viewing. Click on the Awards Ceremonies tab to view it and please join us in rooting for those projects that choose to advance on to the Prix d’Excellence, the international leg of the competition. The Prix d’Excellence will hold its awards ceremony in May of 2021 at the 72nd annual FIABCI World Real Estate Congress in Paris, France.